Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Should be working right now...

So, the cool thing about being a student is that I should be working right now but, instead, I am creating this blog. Or maybe that's not so cool. You see, I am easily distracted, and since most of my work (paid or otherwise) occurs around a computer terminal, I find myself drifting (frequently) to gmail, facebook, twitter, and now this blog. But you know what they say about all work and no play...

Which brings me to this. I dedicate this site to the documentation of my life on a day-to-day basis for anyone who gives a shit. I will post a pic (hopefully) daily to give a little bit of insight into just what the heck the final year of a grad student's life looks like.

And if I'm lucky this new endeavor won't get in the way of my current endeavor of completing my dissertation in less than a year.

Ready. Set. Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment